NEW Canyon color now available!
Lighter than the previous generation Race Vest but with more capacity, Anton Krupicka's new Mountain Vest is one-stop shopping for wherever you go.
NOTE: 3.0 vests fit differently than the previous versions; please check the Sizing Chart below.
Specs & Details
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Bottle holsters tighten to carry phone or camera
- iPhone compatible pocket
- Unique, on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Double ice axe loops
- Soft and flexible 150g mono-mesh
- External stretch pocket for organization
- Secure lateral pockets
Sizing at bottom ribs (Unisex):
- SM: 24 - 33 in. / 61 - 84 cm
- MD: 31 - 40 in. / 79 - 102 cm
- LG: 36 - 46 in. / 91 - 117 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- Unisex Sizing - Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering
- Volume Capacity: 702 in3 / 11.5L
- Weight: 11.55 oz. (14 oz. with bottles) / 330 g (400 g with bottles)
- Height: 15.7 in. / 40 cm
- Width: 11.4 in. / 29 cm
- Depth: 7.5 in. / 19 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Loading... Please wait...