Designed for winter expeditions, but durable enough for any weather.
The Mountain Guide Tarp is updated with new color & styling, and 68D polyester ripstop fabric. Designed to handle extreme wind, snow and rain, the Mountain Guide Tarp is a durable floorless shelter originally designed for winter expeditions, but durable enough for any weater, in any season.
- Telescopic center pole with 10" of adjustment for winter/summer use
- Roll-back main door provides greater ventilation in good weather
- Zippered side port for quick access to gear outside the tarp
- Roof vent helps to manage condensation
- Snow flaps block out spindrift
- Number of Poles: 1 poles
- Pole Material: DAC DA-17 Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 68D 210T Poly Ripstop DWR/2000MM PeU, FR CPAI84
- Minimum Weight: 4lb 11oz / 2.12kg
- Packaged Weight: 6lbs 1oz / 2.73kg
- Number of Doors: 1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 152 x 152 x 89 in / 386 x 386 x 226 cm
- Design Type: Non-Freestanding
- Number of Guylines: 5