Meet your new favorite piece of gear! Lightweight, durable & compact, this tarp will quickly earn a permanent spot in your pack. Easily set up with trekking poles or P-cord strung between trees, the Satellite tarp can be pitched in almost limitless configurations. This tarp excels as a lightweight backcountry shelter for 2, feeds 4 during meals at spike camp, or can provide much needed sun shelter on hot days at the range. An integrated hanging pocket keeps key items organized, doubles as a carry bag, and is sewn on so it won't blow away. Combined with Kryptek™ Highlander camouflage, the Satellite tarp will literally help you disappear into the wild.
- Capacity: Sleeps 2, Feeds 4
- Packaged Weight: 1 lb 14.7 oz
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Dimensions: 124" x 103"
- Packed Size: 12" x 7.5" x 2.5"
- Fly Material: 70D Coated Polyester
- Multiple pitch options create an extremely versatile shelter
- Integrated hanging pocket helps organize gear and converts into stuff sack
- Catenary-cut ends maintain a taut set up
- Four additional guy-out points allow 7.5" of material to be folded under on each side, improving weather resistance and creating storage options for your rifle
- Waterproof taped seams
- 10 aluminum stakes & 8 guy-lines included
- Trekking poles not included